Friday, July 13, 2012

hd

hd
Faerie Solitaire Mobile HD is a different spin on the usual solitaire game for the iOS, but is it worth you hard earned money especially for $6.99? Read on to find out.
hd
Faerie Solitaire Mobile HD is a golf-style solitaire game. By golf style solitaire, I mean that you have a layout of cards on the table and you have one card up in front of you for example an eight of clubs. Now you can place a nine or a seven on that card and so forth. It took me a bit to get used to it, but now I kind of prefer playing the golf style solitaire instead of my usual Klondike.
hd
Faerie Solitaire Mobile HD and it's sister app, Faerie Solitaire Mobile, are a port of the popular PC game of the same title. I've sunk way too many hours playing my copy to be comfortable in admitting my playtime. Since this is a port, some things did get left out, but more about that in a bit.
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd
hd